Talent Acquisition - Assistant Manager at OYO
Views:1838 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:164
OYO Rooms - Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Operations (4-6 yrs)
- On-site at a client location, and under minimal supervision, the Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring optimal operational excellence and customer delight.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Leading multiple projects or work streams and own all operational metrics associated with the project.
- Implement new initiatives to improve the performance on the operational metrics and deliver revenue impact
- Driving adoption and impact of the initiatives by working in close coordination with the Operations team on the ground and central team.
- Working with the product and technology teams to institutionalize the initiatives and create a sustainable impact
- Execute and deliver function's Annual Operating Plan.