OYO Rooms - Assistant Manager/Manager - Financial Reporting - CA (5-10 yrs)
OYO, also known as Oyo Homes & Hotels, is an Indian hotel chain. It is the world's third-largest and fastest-growing hospitality chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes and living spaces. Founded in 2013 by Ritesh Agarwal, OYO initially consisted mainly of budget hotels. Over a span of six years, the startup expanded globally with thousands of hotels, vacation homes and millions of rooms in hundreds of cities in India, Malaysia, UAE, Nepal, China, Brazil, UK, Philippines, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the United States.
- Responsible for Reinsurance Financial accounting and reporting activities
- Responsible for reporting of financial numbers and analysis of the variances.
- Work on IS & BS Reconciliations and research the variances,
- Posting Journal entries related to B/S and P&L
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation and Source to post GL reconciliations.
- Preparing Rec Pay suits packs which includes actuals & accruals details for assumed & ceded business.
- Support the onshore team in daily business activities and help them to report numbers to Management accurately.
- Preparing quarter end commentary for loss reserves.
- Responsible for expense analysis and creating a power point presentation of the same.
- Maintain strong communication with onshore (both written and verbal) and manage expectations
- Keeping the flexibility in reports to incorporate any high level adjustments or structural changes from onshore
- Develops and maintains process documentation
Accounting and Analytical skills: Chartered Accountant
- Good Accounting knowledge.
- Good exposure of working on Excel and Presentations. Must have prepared presentations to report KPI's and Variances. Should have strong MS Excel, MS Word skills.
- Communication skills: Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work and communicate effectively as part of a cross-geographic, cross-organizational and cross-cultural team
- Good team player and ability to work independently.
- Strong customer-focus and results orientation.
- Innovative and process improvement mindset.
- Willing to learn and spend time exploring and improving.