OYO Rooms - Assistant Manager - CRM (2-5 yrs)
CRM Assistant Manager
OYO has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry. Pioneering and revolutionizing a fragmented space, we have enabled standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through using our proprietary technology (all developed in-house), OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers !
If you like getting things done, OYO is the place for you. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference with their work.
At OYO, you will be surrounded by motivated, skilled and fun-loving people who will value and support your out-of-the-box ideas. An innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts, here at OYO we stay motivated to keep changing the way people stay away from home - one experience at a time.
Reports to: CRM Manager
The primary responsibility will be to drive revenue and engagement of users across all online channels (app and web) for the entire network while as a key metric driving DAU and transactions from existing users on OYO's platforms thus maximizing on users lifetime value.
Top level KPIs
1. Develop and execute strategy across all communications channels including (but not limited to) push notifications, SMS, Emails, WhatsApp, messenger etc. to drive traffic and transactions through online channels
2. Develop a deep understanding of consumer behavior and ensure proper personalized communication is set at multiple points in the consumer journey to maximize the lifetime value.
3. Analyze and work closely with data to develop and action on insights leading to better outcomes for traffic and conversion
Job Requirements :
- Qualifications - Masters Degree in business or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Basic Sciences or Analytics or Psychology.
- Working Experience - 2+ years of hands-on experience in Customer relationship management, digital channels, revenue management associated functions.
1. Strong Data Analytics and Data driven thinking.
2. Excellent communication skills and ability to foster strategic partnerships
3. Ability to plan in advance. Proactive in Approach.
4. High energy and Hustle.
5. Ability to execute in an intense fast-paced, and highly iterative environment;
6. Efficient Stakeholder Engagement and ability to Influence for driving key business outcomes.
7. High on Initiative and Experimentation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.