OYO Rooms - Area Supply Head (4-7 yrs)
1. Identifying and finalizing new homes and commitment for maintaining relationship with all stakeholders to run home business profitably
2. Manage revenue, sell-able inventory, operational expenses and guest experience to deliver a strong top and bottom line
3. Responsible for end-to-end business development of the assigned area; includes planning, hiring and building home supply
4. Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
5. Guiding the Operation team to ensure a seamless and effective elevation of the on-boarded homes to exact OYO standards in the least possible time
6. Engaging with different stakeholders - vendors, property owners, local and central cross functional teams to deliver the best operational excellence
7. Deliver and stellar guest experience and profitability.
REQUIRED SKILLS -
1. Min 4 years of relevant experience in business development or operations or in sales
2. Energetic, smart and have entrepreneurial skills and have the ability to build city (supply + operations) from scratch
3. Prior experience in managing cross-functional teams, a team leader experience is preferred
4. Fluent communication and ability to manage situations on the ground
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.