Assistant Manager - Global Talent Acquisition at OYO
Views:2903 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OYO - Assitant Manager - Finance - OTA Team (3-7 yrs)
Assitant Manager - OTA Finance - OYO International
Who we are?
- Hospitality chain Oyo is not only among the India's fastest growing startup. It is also most sought after startup by professionals.
- Launched in 2013, OYO is India's largest branded network of hotels. Its network currently spans over 200 Indian cities. Oyo is expanding aggressively into international markets including China, UK, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines etc. The company's vision is to become the most preferred and trusted hotel brand in the world.
- OYO was founded by Ritesh Agarwal, the first resident Asian to be accepted to the Thiel Fellowship (started by Paypal founder Peter Thiel). He recently featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 lists in the global, Indian and Asian edition under the Consumer Tech category.
- OYO is backed by the world's leading investors including the Softbank Group, Light speed Venture Partners India, Sequoia Capital and Green oaks Capital. In August 2015, it was identified as among the - 50 next start-up unicorns- by New York Times.
- It has also received acclaim and accolades such as Startup of the Year Express IT Award, Quest Experience Award for Best Use of Social Media for CX Improvement, NDTV Dream Chaser of the Year, Lufthansa ET Now Runway to Success Award, TIE Lumis Business Excellence Award and India International Travel Mart Award. Ritesh received the Business World Young Entrepreneur Award in 2015. He recently featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 lists (Global, India, Asia) under the Consumer Tech category.
Job Description :
- The individual will be responsible for driving the reconciliation process for the OTA business of OYO for multiple countries. He/ She will be leading a team of direct reports and will be accountable for closing monthly recon activities
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for day to day finance operation activities like managing receivables and payables from/to various OTAs (Online Travel Agents)
- Ensure monthly recon of transactions between internal and external systems, bank reconciliations etc.
- Processing the commission payouts coordinating with Payables team on a monthly as well as on a case to case basis
- Manage a team of 3-5 members and ensure accurate reconciliations. - Prepare and share AP and AR reconciliation summary with various stakeholders for internal consumption
- Responsible for coordinating with various internal stakeholders such as business & finance teams and external stakeholders such as OTAs
- Understand and address escalations from various internal and external teams such as Supply, Operations etc. in a prompt manner
Required Skill sets :
- Should have strong technical understanding of accounting principles and finance operations
- Should demonstrate high level of integrity, ownership of deliverables and be able to meet stringent deadlines
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Experience : 3-7 years in Finance/ Finance operations
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate/MBA/CA