Assistant Manager - Global Talent Acquisition at OYO
Views:2433 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
OYO - Assistant Manager - Business Finance (6-8 yrs)
Who we are?
OYO is South Asia's largest hotel chain, founded with a single mission at heart - to help people find their perfect space in every place. We are backed by the world's top investors such as SoftBank, Sequoia, Lightspeed, and China Lodging. We partner with asset and home owners, providing travelers and city dwellers 100000+ exclusive rooms in 5500+hotels, spread across India, China, London, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and UAE. We are in the business not just to meet people's expectations - we are here to exceed them.
As a part of the International Business team at OYO, you would be responsible for supporting the management in business and financial planning. The role promises immense learning and an opportunity to work with stakeholders and senior management across geographies.
- Develop financial models, dashboard/reports and analyse them to support strategic initiatives
- Responsible for country level monthly business level meetings, weekly reviews and preparation of yearly budget at country/functional level
- Monitor and analyse the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Interacting with country and functional central leaders, being abreast of latest developments, highlight deviations from targets and work along teams for course corrections
- Develop and continuously improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Collaborate extensively with internal and external stakeholders across different functions and geographies
The must haves:
- Strong written and communication skills; and ability to converse with stakeholders across geographies
- High on ownership and go getter attitude
- Good business acumen, problem solving ability and data driven
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of data/query management tools like SQL, R, Tableau, etc. is a plus