HR Executive at Oyela
Views:2498 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:505
Oyela - Senior Manager - Business Development - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/FMS (1-5 yrs)
Business Development: You will be responsible for entire business development from onboarding new sellers to generating higher revenue from existing seller. Your agenda may resolve around following pointer:
- Generate new potential lead and convert identified leads.
- Make processes to onboard new seller and provide training for product adoption
- Drive higher GMVs from existing Sellers via strong client relationship.
- Conduct offline/online events/campaign to onboard new sellers.
User Experience & New Business Initiatives:
- Develop deep understanding of user behaviours to drive product adoption, areas of improvement and new business opportunities
- Achieve POCs of new business ideas by taking complete ownership of the projects.
- Starting from ideating, planning and execution you would be responsible for all.
- Good listener & enjoy talking to people.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills.
- An entrepreneurial and first principles thinker.
- Passionate to break down and solve ultra complex problem.
- A highly driven self-starter, with extreme ownership of their work
- Mindset that will constantly think about User Acquisition, ROI and Growth.
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and able to take ownership to build 0-1 systems.
- Ability to ideate and drive complex analysis especially when a metric has multiple drivers along with the willingness to find the ground truth.
- You are hungry to learn and evolve in all things. From leadership skills to growth to customer satisfaction to product development to process to industry and market trends - you never stop pushing into the next big challenge.
- Maximum Age as on 1st Aug 2023: 28 years
- 1-5 years of experience in Startups or E-commerce
- B.Tech/MBA be from Tier 1 College like NITs/IITs/IIMs
- Strong analytical & communication still is must for this role