HR at OYE Rickshaw
Views:2246 Applications:646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Oye! Rickshaw - Regional Head - Operations - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it's shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
We are looking for strong engineers who can hack around multiple technologies and build highly scalable, low latency, distributed systems with RESTful services.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
- Graduation: B. Tech (+MBA) from Tier 1 college(s)
- Experience: 6+ In related industry Ride, Delivery, Logistics, Hospitality, e-Commerce and Payments in the order of preference. Must have startup background.
- Key Skills: Supply Management, Man Management, Ops Scaling, Cab / Bike / Auto Driver
- Psyche understanding, Go to Market, P&L Management, MIS
- Experience in supply management.
- Plan, own and execute the Top-line and bottom-line numbers on Demand and Supply for the region consisting of multiple clusters
- Deep business understanding to drive P&L for the region
- Drive Off Demand and Supply operations for multiple clusters through rigorous planning, forecasting and delegating the right targets to the team members
- Share regular feedback on market conditions, competition, pricing and other factors influencing on-ground operations
- Efficient Planning and Executing cluster site visits within assigned region, maintain and review
- Support the management team to develop strategic roadmap - where to play, how to win and whether to start
- Develop market-landscape and detailed business understanding across a wide range of mobility categories, infrastructure services, platform solutions etc
- Drive and support execution of the go-to-market strategy of new initiatives and cross-functional strategic initiatives across different functions
- Leading multiple mid-level and bottom level management team members
- Periodic performance assessment of team members to ensure optimal productivity from them
- Extensive planning to assess demand and supply; Initiate business development goals in order to increase demand within existing clusters
- Drive launch of new initiatives from time to time in order to expand to new clusters. Assess cluster potential on key parameters, analyse its potential growth and launch the processes from scratch.
- Develop key processes to track critical operations parameters and initiate data collecting platform from scratch
- Identify gaps in existing product and give feedbacks on key improvements possible for existing products
- Ability to implement key initiatives with respect to new product, new rider proposition and new driver payment mode
- Aptitude with strong analytical skills is very essential. Ability to observe data analytically and make quality operational decisions
- Work closely with a multi-functional team; stakeholder management with other teams.
- Ability to work passionately with 100% ownership
- Work Experience in a start-up is a plus
- Work Experience in Mobility is a plus
- Experience: 4+ years in Operations