Oye! Rickshaw - Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! Rickshaw is a shared, electric, micro-mobility marketplace redefining how the real Bharat commutes.
We are on a mission to solve the First and Last Mile commute and logistics issues and to increase the daily income of 2.5M e-Rickshaw Drivers.
Oye! Rickshaw was founded in 2017 by Mohit Sharma & Akashdeep Singh. Oye! has raised $10Mn in Series A funding and $1Mn in Seed funding from such investors as Matrix Partners, Chirate Ventures, Xiaomi, Pawan Munjal, etc.
With an employee base of 250+ and 7000+ Drivers, we are working towards making the most suitable, convenient, environment-friendly, and pocket-friendly mobility option for the people of India.
Oye! Rickshaws tech-based EV ecosystem is based around its e-Rickshaw driver-partners. Driver-partners enrolled can fulfil first and last-mile rides by providing shared and private rides. Driver-partners can also opt to fulfil hyperlocal delivery orders for major B2B and B2C brands. To reduce driver-partners costs and improve their daily productivity Oye! Rickshaw has launched its Energy services, offering its driver-partners economical battery swaps to avoid the 7-8 hours of charging downtime.
Oye! Rickshaw is currently active in Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, & Noida and plans to expand aggressively in the coming time.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself every day and learn along the way
Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom
You will be working in a very fast growing early stage start-up. You will get a chance to grow as an Oyepreneur very quickly
What will you do?
- Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of delivery operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
- Work with a world class team of developers to build robust secure and scalable systems to power our Geo-spatial, Demand, Availability, Matching, Allocation and other platforms
- Understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes
- Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high-precision and low cost services
- Be the key driving force behind building additional products & service capabilities
- Retrieve and analyse data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve them
What's the eligibility?
- You have 3-6 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a logistics or supply chain start-up / product-first venture
- A very keen product sense exhibited through decisions in the past
- You are data-oriented and believe that everything can be measured, since what gets measured gets improved eventually
- You have a good understanding of funnels, cohorts, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- You have the business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- You seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Preference to candidates from the start-ups in mobility/logistics/e commerce space like Shadowfax, Zomato, Swiggy, Flipkart, Amazon, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.