Core Team Member at Oye! Rickshaw
Views:1268 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Oye! Rickshaw - Head - Marketing (5-7 yrs)
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it's shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
At OYE! Rickshaw as Marketing Head, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture marketing leads across multiple channels.
- Originate, and deliver outstanding marketing strategies across multiple channels (SEO, SEM, email marketing, social, digital, experiential, advertising and more) and creating brand awareness
- Drive cost efficient campaigns as well as manage tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables, using insights and customer intelligence to execute end-to-end campaigns
- Always keep an eye on implemented campaigns, keep looking for improvements and brand consistency
- Effective utilization of marketing budgets - ensuring proper management of funds, making cost savings without compromising quality of deliverables.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure the most impactful campaigns possible
- Identify and implement Growth Initiatives while working with Marketing Tech Team to help drive platform conversion or Traffic
- Develop strong internal relationships with our product and engineering teams to drive customer experience and marketing improvements on Oye's Site/App
- Strong 5+ years experience in marketing & branding in B2C domain
- Exposure to various web analytics tools
- Should be well versed in Brand Positioning / Strategy Building / Channels Management
- Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems)
- Proven experience in traffic generation, managing online advertising and search on behalf of an internet business in B2C space
- Manage the build-out of the collective Demand planning organization structure for a hyper-growth industry
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- You will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials.
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals and demonstrated by excellent written (including copywriting and proofreading) and oral communication skills