HR at OYE Rickshaw
Views:1204 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Oye! Rickshaw - Chief Of Staff (3-6 yrs)
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it's shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
Position - Chief of Staff
Location - Gurugram
Roles and Responsibilities:
As Oye Rikshaw! embarks on next phase of growth, we are looking to ramp up the team to support multiple growth initiatives. Chief of Staff (COS) to Founder & CEO, Mohit Sharma, will assist Mohit in creating and managing operating plan, investor communication and driving new initiatives.
Broad responsibilities of the role include:-
- Robust analysis of new sectors/businesses for expansion
- Working with CEO on creating Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and key goals
- Helping CEO with regular business reviews (product, metrics, team and strategy)
- Running PMO for core central projects- Working closely with key influencers and decision makers across the organization to shape positive outcomes and impact business growth.
- The role is designed to give comprehensive exposure to the candidate to various parts of the business and intended to transition into a business leadership role in 18-24 months.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skill
- Strong team skills and ability to collaborate with senior management
- Entrepreneurial Mindset- Ability to think Top Down and Bottoms up
- MBA from top tier institutes (IIMs or International business schools)
- 3-4 years of post MBA management consulting experience at top tier firms
- 1-2 years of operating experience a plus