Core Team Member at Oye! Rickshaw
Views:1757 Applications:513 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Oye! Rickshaw - Chief Business Officer - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
About OYE! Rickshaw :
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it's shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
We are looking for strong engineers who can hack around multiple technologies and build highly scalable, low latency, distributed systems with RESTful services.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
Job description :
- Designing business & growth plans and building strategies to expand the business
- Manage the overall P&L for the business and continuously monitoring
- Scale up the business to the next level and boost revenue growth alongside COO & CEO in assisting demand & supply initiatives
- Acquiring and building the efficient team, training and developing talent across all business functions
- Lead a team, sharing feedback timely to improve the performance and motivating them to contribute to achieve the assigned objectives
- Creating business forecasts and projections along with other business related plans
- Responsible for budgeting across groups
- Building roadmap as per the OKRs and drives the functions accordingly
An Ideal candidate :
- Btech +(MBA preferred) Tier 1 college is a compulsion
- Start up experience is a must
- Someone from the same field are preferred - Mobility/Logistics/B2C domain
- Minimum 8+ yrs of relevant experience
- Should be able to work in chaotic environment & flexible with working hours/timings
- Ambitious and able to drive through change