Core Team Member at Oye! Rickshaw
Views:1605 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Oye! Rickshaw - Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it's shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
We are looking for strong engineers who can hack around multiple technologies and build highly scalable, low latency, distributed systems with RESTful services.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and establish KPIs to monitor performance of different teams within Operations and work with Data Warehousing to setup relevant reports
- Work with large sets of complex data available and provide strategic insights to drive efficiency and reliability
- Identify gaps in processes, develop actionable insights and work with functional teams to drive improvement in performance metrics
- Support Product team with data insights and monitoring during implementation of new features and automation of existing features
- Work with Senior Management in drafting long term strategy and improvement plans
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-3 years- experience as business analysts working with large and diverse data sets
- Well versed with SQL, Tableau, MS-Excel; knowledge of Python, R etc. is plus
- Graduate degree in engineering, commerce preferred
DESIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Highly analytical with a data driven approach
- Strong verbal/written communication along with data presentation skills
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership
- One who can work towards achieving these dreams