HR at OvalEdge India Pvt Ltd
Views:248 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OvalEdge - Associate Project Manager (2-3 yrs)
Job Title - Associate Project Manager
About the job :
OvalEdge is looking for Associate Project Manager with 2 to 3 years experience
Skills Required :
- An Intelligent and fluent communicator, particularly strong with written and verbal English communication
- Organized, fast-paced, results-orientated and with bags of energy and stamina
- Proficiency in Word processing and Spreadsheets software
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Analytical Skills and Presentation Skills
- High aspirations to thrive in start-up and entrepreneurial environment and take up huge challenges head on.
- JIRA experience will be addon.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks /objectives :
- Manage and own all functional aspects of your development team
- Develop good understanding of the services and technologies used in the company and should properly liaison between the client, technical head and team members on a day-to-day basis.
- Should make sure all his team members are equally allocated with active projects
- Should know and own functionally on all projects handled by his team members
- Should track the status of every project handled by his team members every day.
- Must have a clear Work Status sheet/timesheet of every project of every team member.
About OvalEdge : OvalEdge India Pvt Ltd (www.ovaledge.com) is located in Hyderabad with the main office in Atlanta, US. OvalEdge was founded in 2013, with the goal of democratizing data and making it accessible to all. At OvalEdge, we are building a data catalog solution that virtually centralizes all of a companys data into a single repository or catalog. Plus, it empowers anyone with Excel skills to understand trends, identify opportunities, and gain deeper perspectives. Sophisticated users can even build recommendations or predictive engines.