Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:1403 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Outsized - Functional Consultant - Oracle Supply Chain Domain (5-12 yrs)
Position: Consultant: Oracle Supply Chain Functional
Roles and responsibilities
The responsibilities of the role include:
- The person will work from offshore in the functional track of client engagements to perform activities such as requirement analysis, fit gap analysis, module configurations, test script development and execution, training, application support etc.
- Report status of development back to the offshore team lead. Will have to interact directly with onshore team members, wherever applicable.
- Assist technical team for conversions, integrations or custom reports.
- Ability to understand the business requirement and functional specification documents.
- Ability to produce artifacts such as fit gap documents, configuration documents, functional specification, test scripts, training documents.
- Participate in quality assurance process for all functional deliverables.
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a MUST.
- Fusion Application Configuration, Testing, Bug Fixes, Solution Designs, Fit Gap Analysis.
- Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management & Procurement Functional - Manufacturing (MFG), Procurement (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Bill of Material (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), Pricing, Planning, and Costing.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Functional - Manufacturing (MFG), Procurement (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Bill of Material (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), Pricing, Planning, and Costing.
- Expertise in a minimum of two SCM Modules.
- Exposure to the onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage.
- Fusion Experience is mandatory.
- Experience in collaborating with clients/stakeholders.
- Minimum 1 end to end implementation experience is mandatory.
Experience & Background
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M-Tech/MSc./MBA/MCOM/CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter)/CA.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.