Founder/Director at Outsized
Views:55519 Applications:1379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:689
Outsized - Consultant - BFSI Sector (1-3 yrs)
Entrepreneurial consultant sought for fast growing disruptive startup
Outsized is a fast-growing start-up focused on disrupting the $250bn global consulting market. It's backed by CEOs from leading institutions in India, UK and Africa and managed by a founding team with background from private equity, consulting and financial services. Since launching in India and West Africa in December 2015, the business has delivered strong performance and are now looking to grow the team to support expansion across Asia, Africa and into developed markets like the UK.
We have quickly been able to grow a client base that includes some of the top financial services brands thanks to our unique offering and we are looking for a new team member to support our growth. The opportunity is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset keen to work in a dynamic and fast paced start-up environment and play a key role in building a business. The successful person will be passionate about growth markets and being involved in a business that has a positive social and economic impact in the societies it operates within.
What we do
Outsized have built a marketplace of the best boutique firms and specialist independent consultants that allows us to bring together global supply and demand for skills and expertise. Through a unique combination of machine learning matching technology and human curation we match complex requirements from our clients and match them to the best external support option. This means clients no longer needs to default to the perceived - safe- biggest consulting brands where the project fit isn- t optimal or carry out a risky and time consuming word of mouth search.
In addition to matching clients with the best consulting option, we support project scoping and offer a project oversight service to ensure deliverables.
This is a fast-paced, client facing, communication-intense role with a clear focus on effectiveness and revenue generation. You'll be interacting with senior leaders of some the largest and well-known global brands in the BFSI sector providing a fantastic opportunity for your personal development.
Based in our Mumbai office, the role will involve 12-18 months with a focus on the end-to-end scoping and matching of client projects across Asia and Africa. After this time the role will develop into a dedicated client relationship role with involvement in client sales meetings, supporting the expansion into new markets and contributing to winning new clients as well as generating repeat business from existing clients.
The role will also include ownership of the Outsized technology roadmap, involvement in improving the existing service and developing new propositions and services.
Key tasks include:
- End-to-end management and execution of a portfolio of projects, including ownership of all aspects of the scoping and matching service for client engagements across Asia and Africa (and any other new markets)
- Consultant relationships - identifying, assessing, onboarding and quality assurance
- Support overall sales and business development activities such as presentations, analysis and meeting support as well as attending key client meetings
- Responsibility for the Outsized technology roadmap and development of new propositions
Who we're looking for:
- 1-3 years experience in financial services consulting or strategy/management consulting at a credible consulting brand
- Excited about disrupting the skills market and making a positive social and economic impact
- Keen to work in a start-up environment where everyone needs to get their hands dirty
- Drive and passion to take on more responsibility
- Ability to communicate and quickly build rapport with senior stakeholders (clients and consultants)
- Diligent, process driven, attention to detail
- Able to produce high quality output in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This role represents a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference. We are a for-profit, purpose driven organisation and are looking for people who share our values.
We have set out to change a massive market, and as it won't be easy, we want people to join who are driven and motivated and have the track record to prove it. The Outsized team share a passion for performance, challenging the status quo, make a positive difference and being nice human beings. We are selective in our recruitment approach but if you meet the profile described above we'd love to hear from you.
For our backstory, please read http://outsizedgroup.com/insight-article/Outsized-Blog---Levelling-the-playing-field-and-transforming-a-$250bn-industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.