Administrative Officer at Outline India
Views:2045 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Outline India - Quantitative Researcher (1-2 yrs)
COMPANY DESCRIPTION :
Outline India is a research firm focusing on data collection and geared towards evidence based decision making.
We are committed to strengthening the design of programs and interventions by conducting needs assessments, formative research, and monitoring and evaluation studies. In an environment where data is often missing or of poor quality, we specialize in procuring and analysing high quality data from the ground level to ensure that evidence based conclusions are robust, relevant and reliable.
Outline India is set to launch a new assessment tool called Track Your Metrics (TYM). TYM democratizes data to enable impact metric building for NGOs and tracking of funds spent by donors.
We are looking for someone who is interested in working with a young and growing social enterprise and is keen on contributing to its growth within the development/social sector space.
OPPORTUNITY : FULL TIME
- Reporting and working closely with the team at Outline India, the Quantitative Researcher will be engaging primarily in enforcing Quantitative methodologies and implementing Survey Tools on Digital Platforms, training field teams and ensuring field surveys are planned and implemented in a structured manner.
- Alongside this the Quantitative Researcher will be responsible for guiding, providing ideas and strategies for product development for TYM.
The job role focuses on :
- Development and Deployment of Survey Tools using CAPI programs like Survey CTO
- Data cleaning
- Management and Monitoring of datasets
- Training field team on the usage of CAPI on tablets
- Coordination with field team to ensure quality data checks
- Quantitative analysis
- Planning for field surveys
- Budgeting for Field surveys
- Secondary Research and Sampling for Proposals
- Oversee daily data collection activities and ensure adherence to data quality protocols, including data quality audits and frequency checks
- Help with the design of the questionnaires
- Master's Degree in Economics or a related field
- Strong command over quantitative techniques of data collection and ability to analyze data
- Fluency in English and Hindi (knowledge of any other regional language will be valuable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in using digital data collection platforms
- Familiarity with Quantitative software packages (e.g. SPSS, STATA, R)
- 1-2 years of experience in quantitative studies
- Preference for prior field work experience
- Professional experience in M&E in project-based settings
- Experience of working with National/ International NGOs/ UN Bodies/ Government/startups will be valued
Please note : The Quantitative Researcher will be required to conduct field visits for the purpose of training and monitoring fieldwork during live projects.
SALARY : Based on Experience
LOCATION : 10 minutes from HUDA City Center Metro Station - Sushant Lok -1, Gurgaon
Interested candidates are required to apply with the following included :
1. Current location :
2. Tentative date of joining :
3. Current and expected CTC:
+91 9810 062 717
C 2630, Sushant Lok - 1, Gurgaon- 122002
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.