Otopark - Chief Financial Officer - IIM/IIT/NIT/ISB (3-10 yrs)
otopark is India's first community driven solution that connects people looking for parking with hosts who have parking spaces to share, so you can find parking when you need it and earn money when you dont use it. otopark was incepted to meet the parking challenges of the mega cities of India, by providing smart sustainable innovative technological solutions. otopark focuses on building a collaborative economy between consumers, businesses and government entities for efficient allocation of community resources.
Please visit our website www.otopark.in to learn more!!
We are currently hiring exceptional & committed individuals for leadership roles. Please refer below for necessary job description.
Nature: Full Time
Incentive: Equity Based
Chief Financial officer (CFO)
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has primary responsibility for managing the company's finances, including financial planning, management of financial risks, record-keeping, and financial reporting. The CFO typically reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Board of Directors and may additionally have a seat on the board. The CFO supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization. The CFO directly assists the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on all strategic and tactical matters relating to budget management, financial modelling, forecasting needs, and securing of new funding.
Key skills: Finance, Accounting Operations, Budgeting Taxation, Auditing Strategic Planning, Risk Management, Business Planning, CFO, Financial Modelling, Fund Raising.
About the Role:
- Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
- The CFO will be a key member of the Executive Management team and will supervise the finance unit being the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
- The CFO will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Lead in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction Funding.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Arrange equity financing.
- Exceptional Financial modelling skill.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, compliance, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments.
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced.
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems.
- Implement operational best practices.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information.
- Review and approve all compliance filings under the supervision of the CEO.
- Report financial results to the Board of Directors.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT/ NIT)
- 3-6 years of work experience
- Strong team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members
- High intent of getting things done.
- Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
- Ability to make decisions based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.