OTO Capital - Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
Skills and Qualifications :
- 3+ years of product management or business systems design/analysis experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills, with ability to prioritize things so to deliver projects in-line with business needs and strategy
- Successful track record in working closely with engineering teams to deliver on timelines
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in Agile environment.
- Experience working with external technology service/solution providers.
- Knowledge about automobile and finance industry will be an extra advantage
Responsibilities for Product manager :
- As part of the Product Management team, you will be the bridge between the technical, business and design teams. This role is inherently cross-functional and you will work closely with multiple business, engineering, operations, and finance teams to research, conceive, design, develop and deliver products that create excitement.
- As a Product Manager, you will be leading products from conceptualization to launch. You will be responsible for building and constantly improving the product using data, experience, and feedback from end users.
- Establish short and long term product goals and strategies and manage a product roadmap to support business goals and strategies.
- Initiate and prioritize products within engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Identify and engage with relevant third party solutions providers which can add value to OTO capital's business.
- Understand complex business problems and develop analytical solutions to overcome the business problems.
- Understand and analyze user needs, and conduct research on markets and competitors.
- Have the ability to communicate directly with technical, business, operations, marketing teams.
- Must be able to effectively communicate strategies / plans (both written in narrative form and in verbal presentations) to senior leadership. Define measures of success for both developed and nascent businesses including consumer satisfaction, customer acquisition, and profitability.
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement.