OTO Capital - Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
Skills and Qualifications :
- 3+ years of product management or business systems design/analysis experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills, with ability to prioritize things so to deliver projects in-line with business needs and strategy
- Successful track record in working closely with engineering teams to deliver on timelines
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in Agile environment.
- Experience working with external technology service/solution providers.
- Knowledge about automobile and finance industry will be an extra advantage
Responsibilities for Product manager :
- As part of the Product Management team, you will be the bridge between the technical, business and design teams. This role is inherently cross-functional and you will work closely with multiple business, engineering, operations, and finance teams to research, conceive, design, develop and deliver products that create excitement.
- As a Product Manager, you will be leading products from conceptualization to launch. You will be responsible for building and constantly improving the product using data, experience, and feedback from end users.
- Establish short and long term product goals and strategies and manage a product roadmap to support business goals and strategies.
- Initiate and prioritize products within engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Identify and engage with relevant third party solutions providers which can add value to OTO capital's business.
- Understand complex business problems and develop analytical solutions to overcome the business problems.
- Understand and analyze user needs, and conduct research on markets and competitors.
- Have the ability to communicate directly with technical, business, operations, marketing teams.
- Must be able to effectively communicate strategies / plans (both written in narrative form and in verbal presentations) to senior leadership. Define measures of success for both developed and nascent businesses including consumer satisfaction, customer acquisition, and profitability.
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.