Senior HR at OTO Capital
Views:705 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
OTO Capital - Associate Director/Director - Operations (6-20 yrs)
This position will lead the entire operations vertical for OTO and position will be responsible for end-to-end management of the Lending partner operations, integration with new lending partners, integration with new technology platform to successfully run the loan book operations.
We are looking for an experienced Operations professional who can scale up our processes to the next level. We have seen immense volume growth in the last few months and this role will be critical to building processes that enable us to maintain a fast and robust pace of growth.
This role requires high levels of stakeholder engagement both internal and external.
Key Skills Required :
- Experience with Banking / Financial / Insurance products is preferred
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
- Absolute ownership
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Driving the Operations team for daily volumes handled, agreement generation, vetting of the same.
- Support Business expansion and growth
- Maintain Operations SLs and TATs
- Customer query resolution via team
- Manage multiple interconnected projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and manage scope of Operations, deadlines and activities for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Strategize and implement key Operations initiatives
- Identify key resource requirements from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Build and execute projects that cut across various aspects of Business operations.
- Work cross functionally to help influence change in getting ideas executed
- Build and lead communication plan and develop a reinforcement strategy across the vertical
- Measure operational KRA performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques-
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Help people to design and model solutions for innovation
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, collaborate with leaders in varied areas on planning and execution
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
Work Location: HSR, Bangalore
Work timings: 10:00am to 7:00pm
Working Days:6 days (Monday to Saturday