HR Manager at Oswal Minerals
Views:818 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Oswal Minerals - Trader/Senior Trader - Alloys/Minerals (10-20 yrs)
- Person having foundry experience or trading in Manganese ore/ Iron Ore/ Ferro Alloys will be preferred. Negotiation and Finalisation of deals experience is must. Should be a trader doing both purchase and sale and responsible for profit and loss of the transaction. Actively seek new Customers globally and develop business with them in Ores/ Ferro Alloys.
- To monitor the requirements of existing customers and fulfill them on priority.
- To monitor and control the outstandings of customers.
- To develop new sources and suppliers of various metals & minerals.
- To coordinate with logistics and accounts team to ensure that the transaction is concluded properly and in time.
- Should have leadership quality and be able to drive and lead other team members.
- To prepare MIS for management.
- Shall be responsible for the profit and loss of the transaction booked by him.
- He should be able to negotiate and finalise both purchase and sale transactions on his own independently.
- Should be able to make contracts based on terms negotiated.
- Should have working knowledge of Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Payment Terms, Third Part y Assayer working, Logistics - Container/ Break Bulk