HR Manager at Oswal Minerals
Views:359 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Oswal Minerals - Manager - Geology - Mining Unit (5-10 yrs)
- Fluency in written and spoken English is must. Should be able to communicate in French language.
- Plan and execute the geological mappings in the Mining Unit.
- Preparation of specifications or bases for purchasing supplies and contracting services.
- Execute and coordinate the processes for estimating resources and investment programs periodically.
- Validation of drill hole databases to be delivered to the modeling area.
- Database administration of geochemical samples, drilling, geological logging, geotechnical, density, laws to be delivered to the modeling area. Reliable database delivery for audits. Management and coordination with laboratory for sample analysis.
- Presentation of monthly QA / QC reports. Management in the preparation of the reference material according to the company's protocols.
- Inspections to internal and external laboratories to ensure the quality of their sample preparation and analysis processes.
- Management of your sample preparation and analysis processes. Management for the selection of samples for external Checks and report preparation. Supervise and control sampling and quality control activities inside the mine and on the courts.
- Coordinate and control the progress plan with planning and exploitation in mine operations. Responsible for planning, supervising and controlling projects, in terms of geology.
- Plan specific geological studies. Supervise geological studies in the field. Evaluate and propose areas for geological studies. Perform, manage and properly manage all the activities that are required for the proper functioning of your work unit, implement the optimizations necessary to meet the objectives of your area. Responsible for their self-care and their staff, work under established procedures, actively participate in compliance with safety standards and policies to comply with company standards.
- Apply actions for the management of: quality, environmental, occupational health and safety of the area / management, or other work or similar function, which has a direct relationship with the position already indicated.
- Actively seek greenfield/ brownfield mining assets in Western Africa and to do the do diligence of such opportunities and present it to management.
- Closely interact and coordinate with Government, local partner and other officials to expedite the Clearances/ Approvals for the Projects.
- Should have leadership quality and be able to drive and lead other team members.