Human Resources at OSTC Group
Views:3956 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
OSTC - Market Analyst (0-2 yrs)
About OSTC :
In just over 15 years, OSTC has become one of the leading trading companies in the world. Today we have over 450 people in 14 offices around the world, including Poland, the UK, India, China, Russia, and Spain. Our success is focused on hiring and developing talented people and helping them to become highly successful traders. People like you.
Join a leading global trading company
We offer an exceptional career opportunity. A period of comprehensive training before you start trading for real, with the opportunity to become successful and respected trading professional on the worlds financial markets.
The opportunity :
- Salary throughout your training and career
- Generous structured bonus programme
- A unique training and mentoring system
- Early progression from initial simulator training to live trading
- World's largest commodity and financial futures markets
- OSTC provides all trading capital and covers all liability
- Proven career path
- Opportunity to be part of an inclusive, goal-orientated and supportive culture
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Be a part of Interest Rate and Commodity Futures Desk in International Markets
- Utilize strong risk management skills to maximize returns for the firm
- Develop a strong understanding of market structure for various Asset classes
- Identify, Research and Develop new strategies and ideas
- Analyze and assimilate date, events, market information etc to determine market sentiments
- Use technical and fundamental analysis in making decisions
Take it :
Trading on the world's financial markets takes something special. We don't mean a long list of qualifications. We want to see the ability to make smart decisions under pressure, the resilience to keep focused, the discipline to apply yourself and professional resilience. The best people welcome the opportunity to take control of their careers and performance. You will too. This is an opportunity to develop a career in trading.
Terms and Conditions :
OSTC Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice explains how we treat the information you submit and we collect as a part of the recruitment process. By using the OSTC careers website and submitting your personal information through this site, you agree that OSTC Limited may process your personal information for the purposes described in the OSTC Job Applicant Privacy Notice. OSTC Limited is the data controller for the information you provide through this website.
We promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. OSTC is an equal opportunities employer, therefore all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability.