Senior Executive Talent Acquisition at OSScube
Views:2249 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
OSSCube - Project Manager (8-12 yrs)
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
- Interacting with the client for requirement gathering, designing and reporting.
- Bridging the gap in domain understanding between the client and technical team.
- Involved in managing project scope and change requests.
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
- Provide effort's estimates for the project/modules with inputs from the Development Team.
- Report on project progress against plan, including effort, schedule, milestones, issues and risks.
- Efficient resource management and ensuring appropriate human capital utilization at all points of time.
- Assisted with required data analysis, interpretation, correction and document presentation for various assignments.
- Project planning & estimation in line with customer expectations & end-to-end client engagement.
- Performance appraisals & regular feedback giving for overcome development areas.
- Interact with clients, understand the requirements and translate it into functional understanding.
- Closely work with internal stakeholders including sales, account management to maximize the further project opportunities for the existing customers.
- Project management and process training for the team members.
- Analyze project metrics to ensure compliance to quality.
- Drive the compliance of SLAs and make strategies to overcome non- compliance.
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years of total experience in a techno-functional role
- Expertise in handling multiple projects in parallel
- Sound knowledge of web development & custom PHP programming with one or more open sources MVC frameworks such as Symfony, CakePHP, Codeigniter, ZEND etc.
- Proficient in working with SOAP/REST Webservices.
- Excellent knowledge of MYSQL or Oracle databases.
- Good to have a Project Management Certification
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under tight work schedule.
- Deep understanding of software development methodology.
- Familiarity with project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Timesheet Systems) and office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Talent Acquisition Team
OSSCube Solutions Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.