HR at Orra Fine Jewellery Pvt. Ltd.
Views:644 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Orra Fine Jewellery - Senior Manager - Organization Development & Talent Management (7-15 yrs)
The successful incumbent will be a key partner to the Business Leaders to assess, develop, implement, and address talent needs for the various teams during a time of growth in an effort to improve performance and promote the organization's culture
1) Design, build and run
- Performance Management design, conceptualization and implementation
- E Appraisals launch
- Great Place to Work initiatives and interventions
- 360 Degree Assessments
- Succession Planning for critical roles
- Campus Hiring (ORRA Graduate Retail Trainee Scheme)
- Employee Engagements
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Talent Management programs and processes.
- Talent planning, succession planning
- Talent assessment, succession planning
- High potential talent development and leadership development
- Leadership development interventions
- HR Dashboards
- Post Graduate in Human Resources with 7-10+ years of experience in HR Department of a forward thinking and sophisticated organization
- Strong background in having worked on designing frameworks and strategies for Talent Management and capability measurement
- Good understanding of HR practices and processes with great acumen to interpret and align to critical business strategy
- With experience handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while achieving results on time.
- Proven experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Passion to drive initiatives on own and takes bottom line responsibility and accountability
- An Expert in MS Office and other presentation tools to articulate the frameworks and designs efficiently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.