Manager HR at Orios Venture Partners
Views:3440 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Orios Venture Partners - Legal Council (5-8 yrs)
Orios Venture Partners is looking for a Legal Council to join us in Mumbai.
The role includes :
- Compliance with various laws especially Companies Act 2013, LLP Act, 2008, SEBI, AIF, FEMA & RBI.
- Proficient in private limited companies & limited liability partnership compliance aspect.
- Drafting and executing transactional documents incl. TS, SSHA and SPA with Portfolios Entities.
- Drafting and/or Vetting of Agreements / Contracts / Legal documents,
- Review, finalize & collate deal execution and investment documents.
- Drafting and executing fund raising documents incl. TD, PPM, IMA & CA.
- Research / Advise on structuring and procedural / secretarial task of Portfolios Entities.
- Research / Advise on applicability of various business laws in India to Management / Others.
- Advise / Co-ordinate for Legal and Corporate Due Diligence of Portfolios Entities.
- Form various policy documents / frameworks at Fund, AMC and Portfolios Entities level.
- Perform procedure for the Partner/Board Meeting, Committee Meeting and Shareholders Meeting.
- Perform / Review compliance with MCA on periodic basis incl. Secretarial work.
- Review any litigation matters and get appropriate law firm, if required to handle the disputes and
- Co-ordinate with Contributors, Portfolios Entities or Professionals for documentation / legal aspect.
Skills required :
- Top pedigree academics, LLB + CS (Company Secretary) (preferred)
- Experience: 5-8 years (Experience with any VCF will be an advantage)
- Experience in Contract Law, Corporate Act & Business Laws
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.