Head - Human Resources at Orios Venture Advisors
Views:1154 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Orios Venture Partners - Head - Business Operations (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for Head - Business Operations, for one of our portfolio companies responsible for collaborating with cross-functional departments to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
We expect the Head - Business Operations will have a broad experience and will play a unique role in the organization.
- The Business Head of eCommerce will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional departments to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
Requirements: Attributes, Experience :
- 10-14 years of relevant experience from a B2C eCommerce industry.
- Relevant work experience in Digital Marketing is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Post graduate degree (preferred from a premier university).
- Previous work experience in the start-up ecosystem