Head - Human Resources at Orios Venture Advisors
Views:479 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Orios Venture Advisors - Senior Manager - Finance (12-15 yrs)
Orios Venture Partners is an Indian Seed Stage Venture Capital firm. Currently investing from our Fund II, where our continued focus is on consumer investments, primarily Tech. Some of the well-known investments are Zooty, Pharmeasy, PrettySecrets, Country Delight, Yumlane and BeatO. The founding team are experienced investors since 2008, and pre Orios investments include OlaCabs, Druva, Unbxd and Jigsee.
We are well known for trend spotting and our maxim is #BackingMisfits
Coming from operating backgrounds ourselves, we are able to add value in strategy, operations and marketing post investment. This has helped us deliver results in the top decile of our peer cohort.
The current team comprises of 16 people, out of which 9 are in investing roles.
For more details, you can visit some of our key members Linkedin:
We have offices in Mumbai, NCR and Bangalore.
The Role -
- Improvise and maintenance of accounts.
- Finalization and Auditing of multiple structures.
- Budget control function keeping in mind all compliances in a regulated business environment.
- MIS management in a timely manner for financial and business performance.
- Prepare cash flow (present and forecast), working capital management and control over all banking.
- To ensure internal and external reporting of financial information as per accounting standards and to measure performance.
- Owning matters related to taxation through tax resource - Income Tax, GST, tax planning opportunities, new tax laws and structuring.
- Working closely with the Finance person of portfolio companies for diligence, reporting and advice.
- Liaise with auditors for half yearly audits, tax regulators, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. Provide information to auditors, trustee, shareholders and other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers.
- Work closely to improvise functioning of department and/or entities.
- Any additional, yet to be determined, responsibility shall be assigned.
Requirements: Attributes, Academics, Experience -
- CA with 12 to 15 Yrs experience Post qualifying ( last 2 to 3 years in a VCF would be added advantage ).
- Understanding of operational and strategic aspects of Tax, Compliance, Governance Framework preferably in a multi entity scenario.
- Functional Area: Primarily Accounts, Finance, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, FEMA and SEBI-AIF.
- Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Team player with ability to work effectively in small groups.
- Seeking a long and stable stint. This should ideally be their last stop as VC is a long reward industry.