Co-Founder & CEO at Original4Sure
Views:2940 Applications:653 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Original4Sure - Vice President - Human Resources (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
About the Role:
Imagine this, each one of us is working to help millions of people around India get genuine products. We- re looking for someone to join the core team to work on all aspects of Human Resource Management. You will be responsible for people's "happiness" within the organisation.
We aspire to build one of the best cultures in the world and you will be the torch-bearer on our mission. We believe in "Do-whatever-it-takes" approach, and you will have complete ownership to ensure that the employees are aligned with the organisation's vision.
You will be responsible to scale up, mentor, and grow the HR functionalities within the organisation.
A typical day at work:
1. Working with Technology, Sales and Operations team to identify talent requirements.
2. Working closely with the recruitment team, understanding target hire's skills & accordingly creating job descriptions
3. Sourcing, screening and scheduling candidates
4. Salary benchmarking
5. Negotiations and on-boarding
1. Understanding employee issues and concerns, communicating them efficiently with the management and figuring out the right solutions
2. Establishing company policies for employees
3. Employee life-cycle management
4. Building a strong communication channel with each individual employee
5. Other generalist HR responsibilities
6. Company branding on Social Media Channels
1. Graduation: Any
2. Minimum of 5 years- work experience, especially in technical hiring
3. Must have a deep understanding of taxations, compliances, EPF, ESOPs etc.
4. Understanding of digital marketing
5. Highly experienced in hiring for senior roles, especially in a Technology Start-up
6. Past experience of scaling up the HR functionality and managing a team
Why you should consider this role seriously?
1. We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently
2. We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
3. Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
4. We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway etc.)
5. Competitive market salary
6. Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
7. A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
8. Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
9. Open Pantry
10. As a team, we love to travel :) An off-site every quarter
Planning to Apply? Consider this:
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1. FIT: - We- re on a crusade for something greater than any one of us- !
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where - fit- is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you- ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we- re solving?
2. INTENT: - You won- t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!-
- Why- do you want to work with us? Why an early stage startup? Why Original4Sure? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early stage start-up also means you- ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you- ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
3. CAPABILITY: - Get work done!-
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.