Senior Manager -HR at Oriental Structural Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Views:215 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Oriental Structural Engineers - Senior Manager/AGM - Finance (4-7 yrs)
Senior Manager /AGM -Finance
Key responsibilities -
1) Mergers & Acquisitions
- Develop detailed financial models for project valuations using various methods such as DCF, FCFF, transaction and comparable multiples.
- Run quick sensitivity scenarios for management showing IRR impact based on variations in model inputs / assumptions.
- Oversee due diligence and coordinate with consultants for legal, financial, technical, traffic and environmental due diligence.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams of internal and external stakeholders ensuring smooth flow of information.
- Contribute towards preparation of management note for approvals, drafting / finalizing non-binding and binding term sheets, share purchase agreements, escrow and substitution agreements and general deal management activities.
- Conducting deal benchmarking analyses and scanning industry for research and intelligence.
- Engage with transaction advisors, bankers, lenders to identify and secure new acquisition opportunities, including industry liaisons and independent research.
2) Strategic Partnerships / Platform Development
- Identify and work on strategic opportunities for platform development with large strategic players, private equity funds.
- Prepare crisp and impactful presentations with analytical insights on such opportunities.
- Create and maintain corporate presentations, management updates, industry updates.
3) Project Financing
- Support in arranging debt funding for M&A opportunities.
- Assist in preparing lender financial models, term sheets / loan document negotiations, rating agency discussions etc.
- Develop detailed financial models for various new project bids from NHAI.
- Review RFP, bids documents, liaison for technical, financial and commercial inputs in bid models, carry out IRR analysis.
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and presentation skills.
- Preferable to have understanding of one of the Infrastructure subsectors like Renewables, Roads, Ports, O&G.
- Understanding of investment banking environment, investment risks and regulatory issues.
- In-depth understanding of financial concepts, and corporate finance / investment functions.
Note: Six Days working (Every Saturday is working)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.