Human Resources Manager at Ori
Views:266 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Ori - Presales Manager (3-5 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Looking out for experienced Presales Solution rockstars who understand the Ori offerings/capabilities and the problems that these offerings can solve for Enterprises in each industry.
- As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will provide pre-sales support to the sales team to sell products, services and solutions to drive the adoption of conversational automation solutions.
- You will engage alongside sales & marketing teams across our Telco, BFSI, Automotive and Retail customers to position the value proposition for ORI.
Key Requirements :
1) Proficiency in analyzing the customer's business and applications, and converting their business needs into viable technical solutions across ORI products including analytics
2) Should be an expert in understanding a diverse range of software products, solutions and concepts, and an engaging presenter with the capability to learn fast, engage the audience during demos and create short and sweet, precise demos that are tailored to resonate with business leaders
3) Creating a compelling value proposition for ORI Products & Solutions across verticals by architecting solutions, structuring deals and strategic consulting
4) Work with the sales team to conceptualize new business opportunities that lead to new lines of revenue generation, and be willing to create demo presentations of varying sizes (Cross-LOB demonstrations), lengths (Elevator Pitches, Credibility Demos, Deep Dive Tech Demos, etc.) and content types (Videos, Graphic Representations, Live Environments, etc.).
5) Prepare collateral content/presentations for techno-functional requirements and present convincingly and in an engaging manner to prospective clients
6) Draft business solutions, proposals, SoW & plan KTs to internal teams, including training and enablement sessions with the internal Sales and Marketing teams, as well as the external partner resources, and engage consulting, product and analytics delivery teams appropriately in support of these initiatives
7) Shadow the delivery team to ensure superior quality delivery and satisfying the client requirements as articulated in the SOW documents
8) Coordinating with the sales, marketing and alliance teams to incorporate customer feedback and create an SOP for optimizing product communication.
9) Creating documents, decks, drafts and other related sales material to aid the sales team in communicating our solutions and aiding in the client acquisition process.
Our ideal candidate should have :
1) MBA (Masters Degree in Management) / Post Graduation in technology fields
2) A minimum of 3 to 4 years of previous work experience in Consulting/Technology/SaaS Pre-Sales roles serving multiple domains
3) The ability to solve complex business problems and concepts and make disciplined decisions based on the available information.
4) The Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
5) Exceptional communication skills and copywriting skills to collaborate effectively with different departmental teams and develop winning presentations
What you can expect from ORI :
1) Passion and happiness in the workplace with great people and an open culture, with amazing growth opportunities.
2) An ecosystem where leadership fosters and builds an environment where everyone is free to take necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
3) Flat team structures, with the ability to work closely with Board Members, Key Stakeholders, etc.
4) Freedom to pursue your ideas and the opportunity to tinker with existing processes as well as create new processes that can then have a big impact upon the business
If you value ownership and are driven by building business in the charged and exciting environment of a high-growth, technology-driven startup, then this is the right job for you!