Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:3501 Applications:760 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Organizational Development Manager - EduTech - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (6-15 yrs)
Whitehat Jr is looking for a passionate HR professional to lead Learning and OD function.
The incumbent of the position is responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate building culture in the organization. In addition to that, the position will also responsible for developing leadership capabilities in employees, particularly executives and emerging leaders.
Location: Mumbai-based Only. We Work Chromium, Powai.
- Assess an organizations cultural issues and diagnose the root cause
- Leads the design, development and implementation of interventions tailored to meet OD needs and program goals.
- Work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Measure the efficacy of interventions implemented
- Assess leadership developmental need across the organization
- Lead the design, development and implementation of leadership developmental activities
- Manage budgetary aspect of L&OD
- Measure the effectiveness of leadership developmental activities
Qualification and Experience
- MBA/Masters HR from Tier 1 institutions with min 6 - 9 yrs of exp in HR out of which min 4 yrs of L&OD exp