Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:1799 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Organizational Change Manager - IT/ITeS (6-9 yrs)
- The primary responsibility of this role would be to plan & implement OCM strategy for projects working alongside other workstream leads.
- The role would act as the escalation point of contact for tactical activities within change management.
- Moderate change management agenda at leadership alignment workshop
- Provide OCM implementation guidance across all workstreams of the program/project
- Gather quantitative and qualitative data for decision support
- Assist in creating deliverables e.g.:
a) Change vision and mandate
b) Change charter and scope
c) Change assessments i.e. impact, readiness, culture etc.
- Stakeholder engagement plan
- Communications plan
- Training and coaching plan
- Implement change plan; track plan vs. actual
- Conduct OCM governance meetings
- Report to change architect/client sponsors on progress
- Manage all high-level communications requirements
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong Business Acumen with Advanced knowledge of OCM Strategy & Implementation
- Prior experience in project management, organizational change management for medium to large projects and should have been the OCM lead
- Education in Graduation/Post Graduation in Business Management, preferably HR
- Exposure to Generalist HR/ Employee Relations/ Employee Engagement is an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of project management techniques and tools, Proficient knowledge of MS Project, Visio and Powerpoint - Mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite - Mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.