Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:3502 Applications:1127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Organization Strategy Role - Big4 Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
Organization Strategy Role - Experienced Associate- with Big4 Consulting Company
- Work with client engagement teams executing organization projects which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for business.
- Provide support to understand client's growth vision, business model, resources, strategy and planning, and risks.
- Help evaluate client's business model, value chain, competition, operating model, cost structure and also support the identification of opportunities for sustainable cost reduction, headcount and footprint optimization, process excellence.
- Expertise in organization redesign, functional transformation, cost transformation, organization structure and operating model design, diagnostics and benchmarking, business case analysis
- Understanding of outsourcing/ shared services strategy including vendor management and contract assessment
- Experience working on Digital Strategy, RPA/ Intelligent automation CoE and operating model design, automation opportunity assessment, industry benchmarking, automation business case, digital proof of concepts/ pilot design
- Experience with process improvement and process mining (e.g. Working with tools such as Celonis)
- Ability to synthesize complex information and generate meaningful insights based on analysis of client's data and information from primary and secondary research
- Ability to marry quantitative and qualitative analysis into meaningful storyboards and insights
Experienced Associate :
- Organization Strategy Experienced Associate
- Organization Strategy
- Ability to support business and practice development efforts (ex: proposals, thought leadership, case studies, work plans and internal team metric trackers)
- Demonstrate proven industry and management consulting skills while working collaboratively with business stakeholders and project teams to deliver measurable results
- Synthesize complex information and generate meaningful insights based on analysis of client's data and information from primary and secondary research
- Experience in analysis and modeling using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Visual Basic, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, UI Path or other similar tools
- Structured verbal and written communication skills, strong facilitation and presentation skills
Professional and Educational Background:
- MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a Tier-1 business school
- Past experience in management/ strategy consulting domain and exposure to the multinational environment will be an