Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1995 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Order To Cash Role - BPO (1-3 yrs)
Job Title: O2C
Responsible for delivery of the following services:
- Collections: Adherence to client policies and procedures pertaining to Collections.
- Process Collections transactions (e.g. collection activities, updating payment information, reporting, adjustments and write-offs, credit and debit memos, invoices cleared/closed, )
- Provide collection reports including those that measure the process against stated targets, and delinquent customer reports.
- Archiving records retention and audit support.
- Responsible to support the supervisor with career development activities for team members including performance management, informal feedback, training, and resourcing.
- Billing/AR Help Desk, including resolving collections inquiries, and assisting if required in Level 2 and Level 3 inquiries.
- Level 1 includes but not limited to inquiries regarding factual information, status, operational procedure, and policy contents.
- Level 2 includes but not limited to inquiries regarding: policy clarification from a policy expert, and assessment of policy or process changes.
- Level 3 includes but not limited to inquiries regarding complex policy interpretation, authority to consider requests for exceptions or policy changes, and relationship impacting issues.
- Collections Detailed Tasks:
- Identify customers to be contacted
- Contact customers
- Update any contact information in the Collection System. (Oracle AR)
- Forward any disputes to the dispute resolution
Number of Position : 3
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.