Orbo - Executive Assistant To CEO (2-6 yrs)
Female Executive Assistant
The Ideal Candidate: High EQ. On-the-ball. Articulate. Proactive. Whip-smart. Female only. Join immediately.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack.
WHY the US
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO. The Personal Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the CEO and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- 2-5 years of assistant experience
- Highly analytical
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Business knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Fast-paced works with a get-it-done attitude
- Creative and a problem solver
- Strong business acumen and savviness to navigate through our organization structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and influence change to help teams deliver value
- Experience in simplifying processes, challenging status quos
- Serve as the gatekeeper and right-hand to the CEO.
- Manage a dynamic calendar and schedule meetings across multiple time zones.
- Keep a pulse on your Executive's priorities and follow up on pressing action items.
- Provide light support to the CEO as needed.
- Hop in and assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be the party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Client relations
- Good oral and written communication skills and presentation skills
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of basic software and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Manage information for internal and external communication memos, presentations, emails and reports.
- Understanding various business needs and preparing reports based on sound analysis
- Forecasting and monitoring market trends, gathering consumer data, carrying out necessary data analysis and preparing reports for management
- To be able to multitask with various stakeholders and coordinate for events taking place simultaneously in a high-pressure environment
- Sound understanding of business requirements to determine potential market trends and products-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.