TA Manager at Orange Mantra
Views:100 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OrangeMantra - Technical Project Manager (7-9 yrs)
Job Description for Technical Project Manager
About Organization :
- Translating ideas into reality since 2001, we at OrangeMantra or simply "OM", have been committed to the service of IT solutions like website, Web application, and mobile applications development along with enterprise applications implementations and customization for business across a wide range of industries.
- Today OrangeMantra provides the best-in-class services with full competency, across the globe with a strong presence in multiple countries worldwide and has served over 900+ clients. The organization has a strong and growing workforce serving various positions in different domains and have successfully delivered 3500+ custom solutions and projects.
- Our Vision is to Digitally Transform and Accelerate Businesses and we achieve this through living our Values of Continuous Learning, Transparency, Teamwork, Accountability and Excellence.
- Our Core Behavioural Competencies are foundational to the success of our people in all roles across the organisation. These are reflective of behaviours and attitudes that all colleagues in the organisation are expected to demonstrate: Achieve Results, Think Innovatively, Learnability, Adapt with Agility, Act with Determination, Engage and Partner and Enable Diversity and Inclusion.
Experience required : 6+
- Work as Technical Project Manager to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver assigned project effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Expertise in managing full project management life cycle for implementing highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives
- Work closely with stakeholders/clients, for understanding the system's functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
- Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of stakeholders/clients, based on the state of the art technologies
- Coordinate release and sprint planning, Conduct daily scrum meetings
- Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Partner with teams to create an overall delivery strategy
- Develop realistic project plans/schedule and track Team's progress in meeting milestones and deliverables
- Own the project schedule, regularly maintain/update as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
- Facilitate team meetings (Issue meeting agendas, timely meeting minutes and action items) in partnership with the client teams for decision-making, issues resolution, risk mitigation and team engagement
- Escalate unexpected events impacting project schedule, budget & resources to management
- Keep project team well-informed, effectively communicating current status and changes (also facilitate and ensure communications to extended team members)
- Provide regular project updates to management on project status including risk mitigation plan.
- Project Management Activities which would include managing Cost, Schedule, Estimations, Risk, Scope and Change.
- Understanding of Agile techniques and methods and deft at evaluating estimations and creating plans and Gantt Charts.
- PMP/ CSM/ PSM/ PMI-ACP etc certifications is a big plus