Orange Health - SEO Manager (5-8 yrs)
About the company
In a world where everything is available quickly at home, healthcare services are yet to catch up, and definitely true for diagnostics in urban India- we often have to wait a while to get tested, if not take our loved ones to the nearby lab even when they're sick.
We asked the question- If we can get chips at home in 20 min, then why not get tested in 60 min?
This served as an inspiration for us to build Orange Health Labs. Combined with our market understanding, product chops and focus on operational excellence- Orange Health Labs has built high quality, reliable, on-demand diagnostic services for consumers across the country.
Since our launch in Jan 2021, Orange Health has grown fast to become a cutting edge healthcare leader delivering a wow experience across the top metros of India, and becoming the highest rated lab in the country! We have our own labs, our own phlebotomists, medical teams and a technology forward innovative mindset!
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand.
Founded by Dhruv Gupta (consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users.
Along with the founders, we have a stellar leadership team with deep domain expertise helping us excel and drive innovation across all functions. We are backed by some of the world foremost VC investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, BII, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
We are building this to ensure that our families and yours get the best diagnostic experience possible! Join us to make healthcare 10x more convenient, 10x more accurate & 10x better.
Our Presence: We are currently serving Bangalore, NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, with a plan to enter other metro cities soon :)
About the Role :
As an SEO Manager, you are responsible for developing and executing strategies to improve a website's visibility on search engines, drive organic traffic, enhance its online presence and brainstorm new, creative and effective growth strategies. Unlike other SEO manager roles where people focus on inputs to grow traffic and page ranking we believe in managing the channel holistically so as to ensure that we see revenue as the final output for the manager. Due to this, a person who takes up this role will own the end to end consumer experience of this channel.
At Orange, we believe that we should build in-house capability to drive channel and category growth. We believe that over the long term building this expertise will be a key differentiator in our growth journey. Hence, we want to build in-house expertise on SEO growth and hence the role will also entail team hiring and development.
Our next-generation diagnostics platform requires analytical thinkers who can operate in real-time with high frequency and low latency updates. We're looking for people who are excited about the prospect of working on a project that will have a real impact on people's lives, and who are committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the world of healthcare.
Get to work with the smart leaders from the industry:
Our Marketing team is led by Bhargav Rao who has worked with some of the best known names in the Indian startup ecosystem (Flipkart, Mondelez International) and consists of folks who have worked with companies like Swiggy, cure.fit and are always keen on delivering a great user experience.
What will you get to do?
- Develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy that aligns with business goals and Stay up-to-date with industry trends and search engine algorithm changes. Ensure website structure and navigation are search engine and user friendly alongside optimize website content, meta tags, headers, and images for optimization.
- Perform technical audits to identify and resolve issues affecting SEO performance and Collaborate with the web development team to address technical SEO issues, such as site speed, mobile-friendliness, and schema markup.
- Develop and execute a link-building strategy to acquire high-quality backlinks and improve domain authority. Monitor and analyze website performance using the tools and analytics platforms, and provide regular reports to the management team.
- Manage and mentor the team, providing guidance, training, and support to achieve departmental goals.
Metrics for the role:
- SEO Revenue Growth
- Organic Traffic
- Click-Through Rate (CTR)
- Conversion Rate
- Competitive analysis report with key insights
- Skills we are looking for
- Minimum of 5+ years of prior experience in SEO and digital marketing
- Proficiency in web analytics tools like Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Familiarity with CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Capability to identify and solve issues Strong organizational and task prioritization skills
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit
-Enthusiasm for contributing to the growth of a startup Exhibiting integrity, self-motivation, and t he ability to work independently
Why you might be excited about us?
We are on a mission to build the fastest diagnostic lab in India. - We have a bunch of Talented folks who relentlessly work towards bringing a WOW customer experience. Rated currently at 4.9. - Our team has a wide range of experience .Folks at OH have worked earlier with companies like flipkart,Practo, Unacademy, Swiggy, Metropolis, Licious, cure.fit etc. and we are excited to learn from you too.
We care for your career & growth and hence we will help you to shape a career you are excited about.
We work hard and have fun while doing it. Our People NPS is >90% and Glassdoor rating is 4.9
Competitive Pay + ESOPs
Know more: Web | iOS | Android | Linkedin | Instagram | Twitter | Glassdoor
So if you think you have that extra"orange"nary quality in you, we can't wait to welcome you onboard :)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.