Orange Health - Manager - Social Media (5-8 yrs)
About the company :
- In a world where everything is available quickly at home, healthcare services are yet to catch up, and definitely true for diagnostics in urban India- we often have to wait a while to get tested, if not take our loved ones to the nearby lab even when they're sick.
- We asked the question- If we can get chips at home in 20 min, then why not get tested in 60 min?
- This served as an inspiration for us to build Orange Health Labs. Combined with our market understanding, product chops and focus on operational excellence- Orange Health Labs has built high quality, reliable, on-demand diagnostic services for consumers across the country.
- Since our launch in Jan 2021, Orange Health has grown fast to become a cutting edge healthcare leader delivering a wow experience across the top metros of India, and becoming the highest rated lab in the country! We have our own labs, our own phlebotomists, medical teams and a technology forward innovative mindset!
- With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand.
- Founded by Dhruv Gupta (consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users.
- Along with the founders, we have a stellar leadership team with deep domain expertise helping us excel and drive innovation across all functions.
- We are backed by some of the world foremost VC investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, BII, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
- We are building this to ensure that our families and yours get the best diagnostic experience possible! Join us to make healthcare 10x more convenient, 10x more accurate & 10x better.
- Our Presence: We are currently serving Bangalore, NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, with a plan to enter other metro cities soon :)
About the Role :
- We are looking for a qualified Social Media Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web/app traffic and our brand awareness.
- As a Social Media Manager, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Our next-generation diagnostics platform requires analytical thinkers who can operate in real-time with high frequency and low latency updates. We're looking for people who are excited about the prospect of working on a project that will have a real impact on people's lives, and who are committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the world of healthcare.
Get to work with the smart leaders from the industry:
Our Marketing team is led by Bhargav Rao who has worked with some of the best known names in the Indian startup ecosystem (Flipkart, Mondelez International) and consists of folks who have worked with companies like Swiggy, cure.fit and are always keen on delivering a great user experience.
What will you get to do?
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high quality content on all social platforms.
- All communication on social media including video scripts, gifs and reels is fair game. Your job is to find the right words, images, videos (and emojis).
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Create social 'buzz' about Orange Health.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organise chats and Q&A sessions).
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Define the content and brand language guidelines for our email marketing strategy and execute the same.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
Skills we are looking for :
- 5+ years of relevant brand and content marketing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Up to date with current trends, pop culture, social media etiquette.
- Experience with email marketing and CRM systems.
- Having a creative and innovative approach to content, always looking for revolutionary ways to grab the attention of potential customers.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and an uncompromising approach to quality.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
Why you might be excited about us :
- We are on a mission to build the fastest diagnostic lab in India.
- We have a bunch of Talented folks who relentlessly work towards bringing a WOW customer experience. Rated currently at 4.9.
- Our team has a wide range of experience Folks at OH have worked earlier with companies like flipkart,Practo, Unacademy, Swiggy, Metropolis, Licious, cure.fit etc. and we are excited to learn from you too.
- We care for your career & growth and hence we will help you to shape a career you are excited about.
- We work hard and have fun while doing it. Our People NPS is >90% and Glassdoor rating is 4.9
- Competitive Pay + ESOPs
Know more: Web | iOS | Android | Linkedin | Instagram | Twitter | Glassdoor
So if you think you have that extra"orange"nary quality in you, we can't wait to welcome you onboard :)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.