Orange Health - Content Marketer (5-7 yrs)
About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users. We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, Ola, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.9/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors. We are expanding into different markets in India. Currently we are available across Bangalore and NCR. We are also expanding into different metro cities within 24 months.
The overall team is now 500+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
About the role :
- We are looking for a talented Content Marketer to take complete ownership of our user engagement strategy.
- Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it's also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company's digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Telling a good story about Orange Health.
- Distributing this story through amazing copy. This copy might be one-liners in our ads or a blog post on the blog, a knowledge base article, a website page header, or product copy. All branded communication including ads, emails, events collateral, landing pages, video scripts, and product marketing material is fair game. Your job is to find the right words, images, videos (and emojis).
- Aligning messaging across different properties so there's a consistent voice and tone. This includes working with the marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams to develop the voice of Orange Health.
- Define the content and brand language guidelines for our email marketing strategy and execute the same.
- Creating relevant content that keeps all the major stakeholders (consumers and doctors) engaged on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage all content creation, revision, and retention across multiple platforms.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- 5+ years of relevant brand and content marketing experience.
- Strong written communication skills and familiarity with all forms from content.
- Up to date with current trends, pop culture, social media etiquette.
- Experience with email marketing and CRM systems.
- Having a creative and innovative approach to content, always looking for revolutionary ways to grab the attention of potential customers.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and an uncompromising approach to quality.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus.