Product Strategy at Oracle Financial Services Software
Views:384 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Oracle - Product Marketing Manager (5-10 yrs)
- Assist in growing business across our financial crime and compliance management portfolio that brings comprehensive and streamlined customer onboarding, financial crime detection, investigation and reporting capabilities augmented by advanced analytics and more
- Partner with Marketing and Product Management in the process of developing the definition, messaging, and positioning of solutions.
- Develop and engage in go-to-market campaigns, support marketing activities, and represent Oracle at industry events.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral, including thought leadership pieces, infographics, brochures and data sheets
- Develop and maintain sales support materials/tools, including sales decks, product descriptions and other customer-facing collateral.
- Support and participate in sales training
- Manage Industry Analyst Engagements
- Perform market research and execute strategies to launch products to market.
- Assess and identify market opportunities to create opportunities for existing and new products.
- Completes qualitative assessment of competitors and their capabilities.
- 5+ years of Product Marketing and/or Product Management Experience
- Experience with Product Marketing Concepts such as buyer-persona targeting, development & communication, design thinking
- Experience creating marketing collateral
- MBA and/or Engineering degree with relevant financial crime and compliance industry experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Travel: willingness to travel 25% - 33%
- Other Desired Attributes: Familiarity with Financial Services issues such as money laundering; ability to thrive in a dynamic environment