Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:126 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Oracle Fusion Transformation Manager - Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
Qualifications: Must be a Postgraduate (M.B.A from premier B School), C.A. or C.P.A with at least 7-10 years of experience in Finance and Accounts domain
Experience: 4+ years- experience of working on Oracle ERP Cloud / Fusion
- 7+ years- experience of working on Oracle EBS
- 7+years- experience in Finance Technology relevant projects
- Oracle Fusion Financials (AR, AP, GL, FA) - (Mandatory)
- Oracle EBS Financials (AR, AP, GL, FA) (Mandatory)
- End to End O2C and P2P process (Preferable)
- Oracle FAH, PA (Preferable)
Key Competencies and Skills: -
- Finance business process knowledge related to Master Data, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Costing, Taxation, Treasury, etc.
- Experience in executing Oracle On Prem to Cloud transformation engagements
- Able to Lead Design Workshops independently.
- Deep understanding on Building Business Cases for Financial Transformation engagements with Value offerings and key differentiators
- Nice to have: Understanding projects with Agile environment and worked in Scrum environment with understanding of Sprints & Sprint planning
- Experience in Oracle Transaction Business Intelligence (OTBI).
- Understanding of Oracle EPM and Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Supervision of Accenture analysts and consultants and client personnel to drive delivery outcomes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage project execution and manage client conversations during delivery and status reporting
- Ability to drive Project Management and Change management initiatives during delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.