Oracle - Consultant - Organizational Development (9-15 yrs)
It's an exciting time to join Oracle as an Organizational Development Consultant (ODC). This role supports Oracle's internal finance and administration teams, partnering with Oracle's leaders to improve, enhance, and evolve our practices to achieve business success through our people. Come be part of an Organization & Talent Development (OTD) team that believes in hard work, knowledge-sharing, partnering skills, and enhancing one's own skills for what comes next in our business.
Common initiatives for an ODC include :
- Providing well-honed expertise across a portfolio of specialties including organization development, talent management, performance, career development, goalsetting, learning, succession, coaching, and similar areas
- Collaborating with others and also working independently to propose, design, develop, implement, and evaluate talent strategies to help lines of business achieve the right workforce for the right reasons
- Enhancing teams - ability to grow and nurture their agility, customer excellence, and resilience
- Transforming culture through deliberate and meaningful organization change management efforts
- Aligning talent strategies and actions to Oracle's strategy
- Facilitating meaningful discussion with small and large groups, including leadership teams - in person and virtually
- Crafting, launching, and iterating talent and learning programs in a constantly changing environment
- Helping others pioneer innovative approaches, streamline processes, and simplify work to its most meaningful parts
- Adopting and using a full suite of Oracle HCM applications to gain business insights and drive data-based decision-making
- Uniting with HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to influence and accomplish actions in all of the above
Important stakeholders include clients and HRBPs, plus centers of expertise (COE) colleagues spearheading world-class talent management, top talent, and learning & development programs.
An ODC's common tasks include:
- Delivering in-person and virtual 1:1, one-to-few, and one-to-many discussions to assess needs, gain feedback, test hypotheses, and conduct learning sessions
- Conducting talent reviews using industry-leading platforms
- Developing and leading individual and team interventions using MBTI, TKI, 360-degree feedback, competency frameworks, and similar OD tools and techniques
- Understanding and conveying data using storytelling methods to communicate employee survey insights and results
To be a successful ODC, you will:
- Thrive on building strong relationships using an approachable, consultative style
- Be customer centric
- Act with integrity, thoughtfulness, and speed in a complex, non-routine environment
- Be curious about, seek to understand, and convey the - why-
- Solve business challenges with creativity and proven results
- Care about transforming our culture toward what's needed, versus how we- ve always done it
- Treat team results equal to your own results
- Seek out client needs, anticipate challenges, and act pragmatically with flexibility
- Exhibit excellent project management and organizational skills for working independently
- Have command of the English language using stellar verbal and written communication skills, especially when using technology (Microsoft Office, Zoom, Slack)
- Have ten or more years of explicit experience with the above, having been an effective organizational development consultant in some capacity before
While this role is located in Bangalore to support local lines of business, it also has a global reach and opportunities to influence other geographies including North America and EMEA. This role reports to a leader in the United States.
If you're seeking an opportunity to make positive difference with a global tech leader using all the organizational development tools in your toolkit, you've found it. Apply today!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.