Senior Technical Recruiter at Oracle
Views:2450 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Oracle - Business Analyst - Lending & Leasing (4-12 yrs)
Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing:
The Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing is a set of full scale lending and leasing applications that provide an end to end solution for captive finance arms, Lenders and/or NBFCs. The product is designed to provide end-to-end life cycle management of loan or lease right from originating, to servicing and collection and recovery service. The applications is built on top of Oracle Fusion Middleware components providing highly scalable lending and leasing solution. At the same time the application is capable of integrating with other financial applications with built in integration mechanisms in addition to built-in industry standard integration like credit bureaus.
About The Job :
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to gather the product requirement and develop requirement documents to the engineering team to convert those requirements into actual product features. As a Senior Analyst, you will be involved in throughout the lifecycle of product development to ensure the requirements are made available as part of product feature and meets customers request. You will be working closely with Development engineers and Product Managers to ensure the requirement are being met with high quality.
Senior Business Analyst responsibilities include requirement gathering be it from market research or from various customer, prepare business requirement document which includes high level product solution, explain the requirement to the development team, clarify teams doubt, be part of a sprint team to ensure the requirement is taken to completion.
What You'll Do :
- Work as part of product engineering team creating requirement either based on market research or from various customer inputs and ensure the requirements are made available as part of product feature in an Agile development lifecycle.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business context under which your sprint team operates and present feature recommendations.
- Track the requirement development, ensure the requirement meets customer and/or market expectation with high quality standard
- Review the requirements, discuss with development team by explaining the requirement, clarify team doubts, as needed
- Track and report defects in an agile development environment
- Participate in reviews of development document deliverables such as requirements, customer facing documents, validate the application feature works as expected
- Perform project tasks and solve problems with little or no assistance and guidance
What You Need to Have :
- A MBA/BTech/MTech/BE/ME (Management degree preferred) primarily worked in the Retail Lending and/or Leasing space.
- Candidate will be required to understand the requirements from customers, RFPs, existing products and research. Analyze these requirements for applicability across multiple geographies.
- Based on research take a call if it is a part of Product or Localization, create a functional solution and prepare the artifacts for consumption by Engineering and Testing.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Testing teams to ensure the requirements defined are correctly translated in the product by means of EPICs, User stories, Prototypes
- Collaborate with training and documentation team, helping them understand the system while creating user documentation.
- Participate in Business Acceptance testing
- Guide Development team on day to day functionality clarifications
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills to work in a cross-located teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.