Optymyze - Senior Business Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Optymyze transforms sales operations into a strategic competitive advantage- from improving individual business processes to building centers of excellence for sales operations management. Optymyze enables sales improvements with a set of native, no-code, highly-scalable cloud platforms to easily and quickly adapt to change- including platforms for sales performance management (sales compensation, quotas, territories), data repository and ETL management, enterprise planning, reporting and analytics, and application development. With enabling cloud platforms and hundreds of sales operations and business process management experts, Optymyze has built a solid track-record of client success.
About the role.
The Senior Business Analyst will work as a member of our Professional Services organization within a customer focused project team using different software solutions to provide expertise in the implementation and administration of Sales Performance Management (SPM) applications for global clients. The analyst will be responsible for efficient delivery, adoption of best practices/ standard apps and fluidly move between multiple accounts.
This is you.
1. Innovative - You take a forward-thinking approach in all that you encounter, and you are always seeking new ways of understanding.
2. Passionate - You are strongly invested in your work and you- re confident when sharing the results of your efforts.
3. Analytical - You actively seek - what, why, how, where, when and who- when finding solutions, and you are exceptionally detail-oriented.
4. Independent - You need little direction to feel motivated to accomplish something, and you are resourceful when faced with unfamiliar tasks.
5. Professional - You understand the significance of customer service, and your impact on a client's perception. You are professional in all situations, while still maintaining relatability
6. Communicative- You have superior oral and written communication skills and work successfully with global teams.
7. Smart - You have 3-5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst for SaaS or PaaS companies. You are a BE/BTech in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar degree from a top engineering school. You are open to working night shift to be able to support our clients globally.
This is what you- ve done.
1. Operations Delivery - You have executed tasks by adopting standards, estimated effort, written testing scenarios, followed agile delivery process to deliver high quality results, open to organizational changes.
2. Requirements Gathering - You have gathered and documented requirements, put client business processes to design.
3. Change Management - You have conceptualized stories through visualization, implemented changes using standards, consulted clients suggesting improvements or identifying changes.
4. Data Management - You are an expert at using MS excel, adept with database concepts, deployed/ tested client requirements and have easily interpreted, analyzed and represented meaningful information out of large data sets.
5. Client Engagement - You understand your client's business, have engaged with them independently and challenged them to deliver what they need, not what they want.
This is us.
1. Entrepreneurial - An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of innovation and continuous improvement.
2. Innovative - A team of smart colleagues that challenges status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
3. Visionary - A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box--not just think outside of it.
4. Successful - An industry-leading, renown, and respected company with huge market opportunities. change management (configuration and testing), client engagement, troubleshooting issue and overseeing system and business process -client side (operation mgmt), data analysis - excel.