Optymyze - Business Technology Consultant (4-6 yrs)
Optymyze provides a unified, no-code platform as a service for data, analytic, planning, and business process automation to enable the virtual workforce, automate the virtual enterprise, unify virtual operations, and help companies succeed in a virtual world.
Optymyze enables the virtual workforce with Out-of-the-box workflow, reporting, and other user apps, Non-technical setup of data, rules, models, and apps, End-to-end data automation and user app development and Multi-business, multi-industry solutions.
Optymyze scales data and analytic process automation for the virtual enterprise with a Shared data model for cloud and virtual data management, Democratized data and user app development, Data, analytic, planning, and business automation and Multi-cloud, multi-data scalability and elasticity. Optymyze unifies Data Ops and DevOps for virtual operations with Continuous design and development, Continuous integration and deployment, High volume, velocity, and variety data operations and a Multi-platform, multi-system connected integration.
The Business Technology Consultant will be responsible for providing their technical and analytical expertise in the delivery of solutions to our customers globally, for Sales performance management, Sales operations, Service management, Workforce performance, Finance automation and more.
The Business Technology Consultant will also act as a consultant to provide recommendations on strategic solutions and long-term planning to grow the use of the Optymyze platform and ensure maximum impact.
This is you
1. Technology Enthusiast - You easily understand technology, being able to quickly adapt, understand and start using new tool.
2. Innovative - You take a forward-thinking approach in all that you encounter, and you are always seeking new ways of understanding.
3. Analytical - You actively seek - what, why, how, where, when and who- when finding solutions, creating clarity and often identifying hidden value during your analysis process. You have good knowledge about Conceptual Model, Logical Model, normalization concepts and you can easily understand data repository design structure
4. Independent - You need little direction to feel motivated to accomplish something, and you are resourceful when faced with unfamiliar tasks.
5. Polished - You understand the significance of customer service, and your impact on a customer's perception. You are professional in all situations, while still maintaining relatability.
6. Diligent - When faced with incomplete tasks, tight deadlines and other obstacles, you persevere and commit to seeing things all the way through.
7. Inquisitive - You don- t stop until you find out why things are the way they are and what you can do to improve them.
8. Smart - You are bright, smart and earned a degree in BE/ BTech from Premium Institutes with atleast 4 years of experience.
This is what you have done
1. Data Management - You are an expert user of MS Excel and have advanced knowledge of ETL and database concepts, business processes automation, data entities, data producers, consumers, read/write concepts and various data dependencies, while being able to take raw structured data and create meaningful business reports and applications.
2. Back-end configuration - You- ve worked with data transformation, validation and manipulation, automated data processing and build dynamic and parametrized solutions
3. Front-end configuration - You have ability to implement complex reports and UI/UX with multiple layers of data access and interaction relevant to the different levels of users
4. App configuration - You are experienced with (the complexity behind building end to end applications involving data flows, user touchpoints, emails and notifications, reports and charts) with app configuration using out of the box modules as well as new objects
5. Consulting - You enjoy engaging with customers to understand and meet their needs as well as advise them in making strategic management decisions.
6. Requirements Gathering - You- ve gathered and documented customers business processes to design, test, and deploy business solutions to meet those requirements.
7. Analytics - You have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature technical and solution-oriented judgement.
This is us
1. Entrepreneurial - An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of innovation and continuous improvement.
2. Innovative - A team of smart colleagues that challenges status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
3. Visionary - A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box--not just think outside of it.
4. Successful - An industry-leading, renown, and respected company with huge market opportunities.