Director - HR at Opsera Inc
Views:29 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Opsera - Solutions Sales Engineer (3-6 yrs)
This role is a Solutions Engineer for Opsera. The Enterprise Solutions Engineer lives and works in the intersection between sales and engineering. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning at the executive, business, and technical levels.
You will be in a REMOTE position with some travel required (depending on the current COVID situation)
- Be an active part of the sales team, contribute to opportunity reviews, build technical champions, and clearly understand the sales cycle.
- You enjoy working in the field, working with people, and solving technical challenges while understanding the business impact.
- World-class presentation skills in delivering presentations/demos of our platform
- You have a solid technical background and hands-on experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, Feature flags, and DevOps best practices.
- You are familiar with the Everything-as-code (EaC) concept of Infrastructure-as-code, security-as-code, chaos-as-code, and DevOps-as-code.
- Discover and understand the customer's Shift-Left strategy and Digital transformation journey and the impact of our products and services
- You are self-driven, enjoy working with people and creating relationships
- 3+ Years experience in a Sales Engineering or a Solutions Architect capacity
- 3+ Years CI/CD Experience: Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub, Gitlab, Bamboo, TeamCity, TravisCI, Bitbucket, Jira, ServiceNow, Helm, Linux, Python, Bash, Powershell, ELK, Splunk
- 3+ Years Infra-as-Code experience with Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM templates
- 3+ Years of Public Cloud Experience in one of the big three, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience working within a fast-paced start-up
- You will be responsible for delivering a great product demonstration that tells a story of how our software provides value to our customers.
- You will be accountable for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- You will remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments around our technologies and competitors.
- You can convey customer requirements to engineering teams
- You are comfortable with delivering technical content, including blog posts, conference talks, video demonstrations, and editing
- You will be responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.