Lead - Talent Acquisition at OPK e-Services Pvt Ltd
Views:487 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
OPK e Services - Senior Data Analyst/Data Analytics Expert (5-10 yrs)
Senior Data Analyst
We are looking for a data analytics expert to play a key supporting role in helping OPK Services | Rooftop Digital enhances communication internally and externally in regards to analysis and analytic tools. While specific responsibilities will vary day to day the majority of duties will fall under the responsibility for designing and processing reports, analyzing data, and issuing recommendations affecting business decisions. This position is project based, rather than task oriented, and requires a high level of self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously, while still understanding the needs of the company and respective teams.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities -
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Work with all relevant internal resources (which includes our teams in India and any other designated partners) to manage designated quantitative projects
- Discover ways to monitor traffic across the network to proactively identify and segment by quality
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, business and marketing teams
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval etc.
- Predictive/Prescriptive Modeling & Optimization: Develop state-of-the-art predictive and recommender systems that support business objectives
- Data Visualization : Support and maintain KPI dashboards using Tableau/PowerBI. Collaborate with internal teams to gather requirements and provide reporting solutions
- Support Data Infrastructure: Use scripting languages like Python, Machine Learning, VBS and MySQL to extract, transform and load data. In addition, support the management of internal data marts
- Ad-hoc reporting: Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to drive analyses and insights that lead to insightful decisions and improved financial performance/ROI for the business.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, cleansing, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud - based data sources.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and sub queries
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- Ability to analyze complex data sets and make coherent strategic-level business recommendations based from such analysis
- Organized and self-starting- ability to work independently, execute quickly, move to the next task and follow through without constant oversight
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn, manages and prioritizes multiple projects, and contributes quickly within a fast paced environment with meticulous attention to detail, while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and strong interest (or experience) in e-commerce
- At least 7-10 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data, and someone with at least 3 years of experience leading a team
- Handled highly detailed tasks/projects
- The right candidate will also be proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs:
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL etc.
- Experience with testing tools such as Adobe Test & Target
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau/PowerBI, Google Spreadsheet/DS chart.js, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and other analytics tools
- Experience with Python 3.7, SQL/MySQL, advance excel, PowerBI, process automation
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Math, or other degrees that show ability of high proficiency for details and analytics
We Grow Businesses With Our Holistic Approach and Experiences.
Re-engineer your business growth with the determined results. At OPK, our driven experts firmly believe in digital transformation to create excellent customer experiences and increasing revenues. Everything we do is to make your business stay ahead with our comprehensive range of services including SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and ORM.
We firmly believe that the business works best when it is groundbreaking and nimble. We look straight at the reality of your business and help you with creativity, innovation, and teamwork to let you seize the opportunities.