Consultant HR at Skillventory
Views:588 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
OPEX Role - Retail Business Finance (4-10 yrs)
OPEX - Retail Business Finance
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The jobholder is responsible for partnering and providing commercial advisory to Businesses and Functions to primarily facilitate achievement of the organizational expense budgets. The role holder's core objectives will be closely aligned to the Retail Business Finance unit in Financial Management Function among other ancillary responsibilities.
- Anchor and manage the Financial Management Information System for the organization including P&L and other Business Dashboards.
- Assimilate monthly granular data through various systems and offline MIS to create department and branch level OPEX reports.
- Own & Deliver ; Development, Automation and Publishing of all monthly department level OPEX MIS for the organization.
- Partner with various internal business stakeholders for discussion relating to various financial parameters as well as ad-hoc analysis.
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Provisioning of OPEX at a department level leading up to the Bank level budget.
- Strict and timely monitoring of P&L Expense lines to ensure regular granular tracking and projections to maintain cost discipline pertaining to related expense budgets.
- Structured engagement with Business to highlight / recommend modifications to improve the shape of P&L and Productivity.
- Drive expense management and analytics through deep understanding of cost booking processes and systems.
- Identification of cost saving initiatives specific to lines like IT, Premises, Digital Banking.
- Continuously improve, simplify and automate processes related to expense booking, granular and consolidated report generation and allocation methodology across departments of the Bank.
- Develop and share key granular insights on OPEX to facilitate active engagement with stakeholders and optimize expenses.
- Manage regular reporting to Business Heads, Management Committees, Board and other stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Actively manage accruals and provisioning process in addition to cost centre processes.
- Provide decisioning support to Sr Management in Business and Finance through advanced analytics and related dashboards.
- Maintain audit readiness and lead internal & external audit discussions as per company guidelines.
Pratik Kankaria ; +919329149022